Sunday, December 12, 2010

class evaluation

Ø  If your reading and writing practices have changed since this class, how have they been modified because of English 100? I feel that i have had a great improvement from the first task paper to the last task paper. I have came along way i feel i have the understanding of what you are looking for. I know that i allow myself enough time i can have a really good outcome on my papers.
Ø  How have you become a better reader and/or writer? I have become a better reading because i have let my fear of reading in front of people go. I don't fell pressure when i read out loud anymore.
Ø  How has the blog encouraged you to write more thoroughly or has it not? 
Ø  What did you like about having a blog in a reading and writing course?I like having the blog i felt better connected with you. You responded very quickly if we have had any question or concerns. I also love the examples of papers that you posted it gave me a better understanding of what was going on and what to look for.
Ø  How is the blog similar to a journal? How is it different from a traditional journal? i think it is very similar to a journal instead of keeping it in a notebook we keep it online.
Ø  What kind of experience have you had for English 100? Please explain.I have had a very good experience in English 100 i feel like i have came along way, i cant wait to continue to English 104 with you.
Ø  What would you like to see change with this class including the smaller writing assignments and/or the task papers?I think everything was just fine in this class but always ok with change. 

No comments:

Post a Comment