Wednesday, December 1, 2010

question # 1

I have never really read much because I find myself having to read the book more than once just to understand. I also have a better understanding when I read out loud. Those are probably some of the reasons i don't like to read, and then I find it really hard to find extra time to read any adult books. I read little kids all the time because i have three little boys that love to read. Now that i have taking a english I find myself wanting to read more and i do enjoy reading the essays we have for class.

1 comment:

  1. HI Krista,

    We talked about this in class on Friday, but I think that this is something you could use for Task Four. It is important for your readers to understand why you don't enjoy reading or if you don't have the time to read, than why? You seem to enjoy reading children's books, so why not discuss this in this paper.

    Also, what comparisons do you have with Rodriguez? How is your experience either similar or different?

    Ms. C

    ReplyDelete