Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Experiences with reading and writting

Ø  Before this course, what did you anticipate? I expected a a lot more papers, I also expected it to be more alone time not so much discussion time. Which i enjoy 
Ø  What were you unsure of and why? I thought we would have to read aloud all the time and before this class i really never like to read aloud, i was always embarrassed when reading in front of the class. 
Ø  Discuss your process as a reader and as a writer I feel that i have came a long way since the begininig of the class i find my self writing  good papers if i allow myself the time and as a reader i find it easier to read now and i enjoy reading outside of class.

1 comment:

  1. HI Krista,

    I'm not certain if you were in class on the day that we discussed this; however, what I wanted students to do was respond to one question. This may be a question that you would like to explore in Task Four. It seems like you have a lot to say about the third option. How did you take to reading and writing practices as a child? Did it come naturally? For Task Four, you may choose to talk about your progression as a writer.

    Ms. C

    ReplyDelete