Monday, October 25, 2010

Why i decided to go to college

 I decided to go to college because I felt I like  the job I was at was not my dream job. I thought that I wanted to be a hair stylist when I got out of high school, I went to Vatterotte College and got my cosmologist license and starting working in a salon and started to realize that is not a job I enjoyed. I love doing hair on the side just not on a day to day agenda. I always work in a daycare and I love working with kids and I have always wanted to be a elementary teacher, so I decided I would go back to school to pursue my dream. I also a little girl in one of my class that has inspired me to be a teacher in special education. I love being the one to make a difference in people life. So that is the reason I have decided to go back to college. Also the fact that being a teacher, and having I kids I would get all the same days off as them and I would not have to find addition childcare.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Krista,

    I'm glad that you have chosen to come back to college. Tell me is this something that you intend to continue onto Task Three? If so, what could you connect your experiences with an author's?

    I'm glad that you have chosen education. You can definitely make a difference in someone's life. The nice thing about college is that once you are in the courses, you will have an idea if this is the right path for you.

    Ms. C

    ReplyDelete