Thursday, September 2, 2010

Letter of introduction

                     
            My name is Krista Heastan. Im twenty-five years old. I was born and raised in Saint Joseph, Missouri. Where I later attended Benton High School and graduated in May of 2004.
           Right after high school, I got pregnant with my first son. i decided that i needed to make a furture for me and him. I enrolled in cosmetology in the fall of 2005. When I then went on the get my cosmetology license.
           I now work at Knockouts Hair salon. I also work for the YMCA. I have worked there for 3 years in childcare, I love working with childern and getting to see my own everyday. I also love being a stylist. I love doing hair just dont feel that is what i want to do for the rest of my life. That is why I have decided to further my education and get my degree in elementary education with a emphis in special education.
           I have three little boys. Their names are Javon, Tay'Shon and Kavion. They are five, three and one. I adore them, they are my life and the reason I want to make the best life for them as i can.
         I have four sister and one brother. I have a handful of neices and nephews. I love being an aunt.
        As far a reading and wrtting goes im not a big fan of it. I only do what I have too. I love reading magazines. Im always ready and willing to learn new things. I would also love to read outside of school if i could find the time.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Krista,

    Thank you for sharing. It seems as though you have your hands full with work and three young sons.

    What sort of magazines do you enjoy reading? Any particular subject? I know that you are pressed for time, but even though you don't enjoy reading books, I encourage you to read as much as you can (even if it is magazine articles).

    Ms. Chastain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms. Chastain

    Thank your for reading my blog. I enjoy reading Parenting magazines. I'm always looking for new ideals to make the best for my boys. I love reading articles on bedtime routines, because that is where i seem to have problems. I also like reading OK magazine. I love reading about all the drama in other peoples life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Krista,

    Well you certainly aren't alone. A colleague wrote an essay about Parenting and Google this summer, you may be interested in reading it :) It is hilarious. It discusses how technology drives parenthood.

    Ms. C

    ReplyDelete